High above and yet right in the middle
Summer holiday in the Bregenzerwald
Where real summer freshness awaits you, you can experience the Bregenzerwald up close and personal and the "Seefestspiele" are not far away. A summer holiday in Schröcken is not just for sports enthusiasts, but an ideal place to enjoy nature. An adventure playground for young and old. And there is also provision for varied summer experiences away from the mountains!
Enjoying nature does not always have to be sporty
A walk on the high plateau, a ride on the Wälderbähnle or an excursion into the Lechtal to rushing waters. Or take the mountain railway up high in just a few minutes and enjoy the view over the peaks. Stop for a break and watch the peacefully grazing cows. Stroll from the blossoming nature through the urban oasis of the festival city and jump into the glittering Lake Constance. Or simply spend a wonderful day in the chalet and on the terrace. Looking forward to the sunset and the sauna. And barbecue & chill out together.
Bregenzerwald Guest Card
The summer adventure programme offers unique adventures and experiences for young and old! Exclusively and free of charge with the Bregenzerwald Guest Card, whose services are available free of charge from just three nights with us.
"Your carefree summer like back then..."
Our tips for you
A desire to enjoy nature ...
- Boating in the picturesque Körbersee
- Romantic picnic at the hotel's own high stand
- Forest bathing - guided hike
- visit the forest pool in Schoppernau
- E-biking to the glittering Formarinsee and a stop at the Freiburger Hut
Experience Bregenz & Bregenzerwald
- Ride along the Bregenzer Ache in the Bregenzerwald with the "Wälderbähnle" (steam locomotive)
- City trip to Bregenz with lake promenade and lake stage
- History & culture in Bregenz with Martinsturm, Kunsthaus Bregenz Landesmuseum, pedestrian zone, view from the Pfänder
Amaze the palate ...
- ...you can go to gourmet-restaurants in neighbouring towns such as Lech
- Fine dining in the middle of nature in an alpine pasture location on a high plateau
- Hit Kässpätzle & Co. in 10+ special restaurants in Bregenzerwald
- Private Dining Villa for the special occasion
Bregenzerwald Guest Card
The summer adventure programme offers unique adventures and experiences for young and old!
Exclusively and free of charge with the Bregenzerwald Guest Card, whose services are available free of charge from just three nights with us. Rides on the bus and mountain railway, visits to the swimming pool and museum, to guided hikes - you can choose!
Discover the diversity of the breathtaking nature with its wildlife and the impressive mountain scenery around the Aadla Chalets. EImpressive experiences await you ...
- during sunrise or sunset hikes
- with a view from really high suspension bridges
- during fragrant herb walks
- at the adventure farm with its cheeky goats
Adventures for families
The in-house "Abenteueralm" invites you to play with teepees, swings and the small stream - with a barbecue area for the whole family! Or
- cross the longest and highest pedestrian suspension bridge in Austria
- Discover magic paths and puzzle ring
- Mini & teen canyoning in 2 hours to the waterfall, abseiling and much more
- Easy hikes between lakes, gorges and glacier mills
- whizz down into the valley at a height of 20-90 metres in the Flying Fox Part
Hiking Paradise Bregenzerwald
The fantastic hiking area of Warth-Schröcken around the Aadla Walser Chalets is embedded in the picturesque mountain scenery of the Arlberg. Up here at 1,500 metres you will find a unique mountain sports and hiking paradise!
Leisurely hikes await you right outside the chalet door, all of which reward you with dream views.