Look forward to a fine family time!
Your dream ski day starts only 5 minutes away from the Aadla-Walser Chalets!
From our small chalet village, the valley station and the ski school can be reached by car or bus in 5 minutes. This saves a lot of time, especially for families - because all family members can start their activities from the valley station!
Did you know that Schröcken is one of Austria's largest skiing areas? Whether you are looking forward to 305 kilometres of pistes, tobogganing or winter walks - in Schröcken at 1,500 to 2,500 metres you are right in the middle of the snowiest area in Europe.
Your ski holiday with children
in a top location on the Arlberg
Winter paradise for the whole family
From € 125,- per person/day with full occupancy
Your luxurious chalet awaits you at 1,500 metres in the snowiest region in Europe. At the Aadla-Walser chalets in Schröcken am Arlberg, you can enjoy every dreamy winter day - and thanks to the top location, ski almost to the chalet door!
The Aadla chalets exude their elegant charm in many details. With a glazed, open fireplace inside and a private sauna on your terrace, you can really relax after skiing, a walk in the snow, cross-country skiing or tobogganing!
Arrive at the chalet - feel good - enjoy!
Directly with the skis to the door of the chalet
It's wonderful that you can ski down to the Aadla-Walser chalets!
It is also practical that the valley station of the Saloberjet cable car is only one bus stop away from the Aadla-Walser Chalets. That makes friends and family equally happy: Because at the valley station you will find everything you need. From ski rental to ski school, from restaurant to winter hiking trails - so you can start your day in a relaxed way. And also an ideal meeting place for the day!
Relaxing days in the winter wonderland
All this is only 5 minutes - or 1 bus stop - away from the Aadla chalet village:
- Saloberjet cable car valley station
- Ski school and practice lifts for the children right next to the valley station
- Sit comfortably in the restaurant or on the panorama terrace and watch the children on the practice lift
- or as a skier quickly take the mountain railway up and from there explore the entire ski area
- Lunch supervision in the restaurant for children of the Salober Ski School
Super-practical: You can ski down to the valley station or directly to the Aadla chalet village!
And on the plateau around the Kalbelesee lake, winter hiking trails and cross-country ski runs are waiting to be discovered.
You want to enjoy the chalet alone in between? No problem!
Just let your hair down, leaf through a magazine, relax with a sauna - you can do that anytime! Because your Aadla chalet is only 1 bus stop away from the valley station 🙂
Mountains as an adventure playground
Fun & action for the very brave
Husky sledge ride
No less than three different circuits with varying degrees of difficulty await adventurous nature lovers in Warth-Schröcken!
- Like in a fairy tale: Gliding through the winter landscape at the Hochtannberg Pass and Körbersee with a husky team
- A very special experience!
In Warth-Schröcken you can steer the sledge with husky team on your own: You will be trained and accompanied by the "musher", a professional dog sledge driver.
Evening tobogganing Wednesdays
Big and small tobogganing fans watch out:
- Directly with us in Schröcken-Nesslegg, a fun tobogganing party awaits you every Wednesday evening!
- Look forward to a whole two kilometres of descent on the illuminated toboggan run
Up you go again with the toboggan bus (fee per ride / rental toboggans included).
Departure is at the 6er bar from 17:15 to 19:00 every quarter of an hour.
Funcross & Speed Check
Two highlights await amateur racers: the Funcross Karhorn in Warth-Schröcken and the Speed Check on the Kuchlbahn.
- Funcross requires riding skills in steep curves, over waves and jumps - all in the flow. You can take up the hunt for your personal best time.
- Crouch down - get set - GO, is the motto on the closed-off and secured downhill course at the Kuchlbahn. Crouch down and watch the pace on the scoreboard as you cross the finish line...
Adventure & fun right outside the chalet door
Directly at the Aadla chalet village there is a large slide hill for the younger children in winter. To ensure that the little ones don't get bored, we are happy to lend you snowshoes, slide plates and shovels free of charge.
Advent in your own chalet Christmas cinnamon aromas, crackling open fires and tempting Christmas biscuits: Advent at Aadla. Add to that your private wellness area, fairy-like ...
A winter's day at Aadla Your temporary home allows for holidays and relaxation for the whole family thanks to our holiday fairy, who will take care of all your ...
5 Winter Experiences for Very Special Moments When the white gold sparkles and glitters, the sun makes the winter landscape glow white and the ...
With the Aadla Holiday Fairy...
...your holiday starts from the very first minute.
What does a perfect family chalet holiday need? A fairy godmother! We can also organise everything you need in advance.
- Ski tickets - ski course - ski instructor: Always happy to help.
- Your breakfast? We deliver to the chalet in the morning...
- You need a tour tip? We have it.
- A day with the ski guide? Good idea - will do!
- Housekeeping, catering, dinner reservations ... gladly!
Feel free to ask what else the Aadla Holiday Fairy has in store!